APCC , we believe that employees are our great assets & key driver of business growth. As a progressive organization, we provide equal opportunity to all our employees. We believe that practice makes an individual perfect, hence we give importance to the training & development of each employee. We offer an independent, transparent & open working culture and believe in an inclusive collaborative approach at all fronts. Discover the opportunity to join APCC, as we currently employing 50+ professionals comprising of diverse backgrounds, ethnicity and business experiences. Every day is a new learning experience at APCC, we challenge our employees to achieve more and provide exciting careers growth opportunities
Join & Rediscover Yourself. Kindly write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience : 5-6 Years
Location : New Delhi (India)
- 1. Lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with the latest NAV Vision APCC configuration.
- 2. Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future prefab system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- 3. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress for the APCC team, ensure that project/department goals are met.
- 4. Compile performance reports, analyse and interpret relevant business insights.
- 1. Must have relevant experience of at least 5-6 years
- 2. Understanding of business practices in Prefabricated Structures/Porta cabin business
- 3. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 4. Analytical mind-set
- 5. Problem-solving aptitude.
- 6. Experience of eCommerce portal is preferred but not essential
- 7. Documentation (Min 3 years).
Vacancies : 1