Coming up with varied solutions to fabrication industry and demands of its cherished clients, company has been engaged in presenting to its clients a quality range of prefabricated shelter. This product has been successfully installed by company in areas of high altitudes in all terrains and weather conditions.It is one of the optimal solutions to prefabricated requirement be it a need at home or at commercial place. Manufactured by utilising high grade material and channels of solid iron and steel, offered product ensures user a trouble free functionality and long working life. Advanced technology has made this product more demanding in the market as it has thermal insulated properties and is enough spacious to give user the right place and space for the activity.
We offers the complete turnkey cost effective solution under one roof right from designing, manufacturing till execution as per customer requirements leading ENGKO as one of the best Railway Shelters/ telecom shelters/ equipment shelters manufacturer & supplier.
Railway shelters / Telecom shelters are one of the kind of equipment shelters. Modular equipment shelters are a smart, fast way to expand with limitless possibilities with customized options of floor plans & designs. These electronic shelters are factory assembles which are built to protect electrical equipment’s like motor control centers (MCC), power control centers (PCC), switchgears, generators, telecom & railway equipment’s. These prefabricated equipment shelters are made up of insulated sandwich panels which helps to main an adequate required temperature for equipment’s. These BTS shelters can be portable or mounted on civil floor. These shelters are appropriately designed to withstand harsh climatic conditions and protect sophisticated precious equipment from moisture, air and dust. The prefab shelters are portable and light weight to ensure easy on-site installation.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing Prefabricated shelters. This Prefabricated shelters is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The Prefabricated shelters work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant )
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated Prefabricated low cost housing
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi storey buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated low cost housing can be recycled again and again if required)
- We can also modify and provide Shelters that comply with any specifications by the Customer. The main features of the Telecom Shelters are as follows: → High thermal resistance
- Reinforced Ceiling Panels / Floor Panels
- Additional roof to provide slope
- Complete security
- Air and water tight to achieve IP54 level protection
- Long life with zero maintenance
- 3 Way lock and stainless steel hinges
- Torque groove configuration with in-built camlocks for more strength
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.