Prefab construction is currently trending in construction industry all around the world. Prefabricated construction is basically all about the manufacturing Prefab products, transporting to the construction site and installing all steel products at construction site with the help of nut bolts and welding works. These prefab steel building products are manufactured in manufacturing plant of prefab companies under experienced technical team of qualified professionals. These Products are manufactured according to industrial standard. Prefabricated structures durability is mainly depend upon quality of the products. There are lot of prefab Structure which are providing steel building solution in different locations in India. Prefabricated structure is smart investment because of various advantages.The use of Prefabricated structures is not only economical but also Eco-friendly when there is a threat of global warming. Time is the most important aspect when it comes to Prefabricated Buildings, as it is built in very short period. In prefabricated buildings, the total design is done in the factory, and as per the design the members are prefabricated and transported to the site where they are erected in a time.
1. Less Construction Time: Time saving is very important in everyone’s point of view. Prefabricated structures take less time to complete it when compared to traditional construction. In Prefabricated construction, once products are ready to transport at site then installation can be completed within a week or few days.Prefab structures have much better strength-to-weight ratio than RCC which can also be easily dismantled. Prefab Buildings can be shifted or expanded according to the requirements in future.
2. Financial Savings : Financial Savings is one of the best advantages of prefabricated construction. Prefabricated construction targets all budgets and price points, creating an affordable option. Even prefab manufacturers often receive discounts when purchase in bulk from material suppliers which then trickles downto the cost of construction project. So as a result it save the financial cost.
3. Re usability: If need to dismantle the prefabricated structure by some reason then all the materials are reusable and can be install somewhere else. But if need to dismantle the RCC structure then almost all materials are wastage, hardly any material is reusable.
4. Safety : All the products are manufactured in a controlled environment of manufacturing plant of company by using prefab materials, so there is less risk for problems associated with moisture and dirt. This type of manufacturing provide surety to reduce weather related health risks on construction site. Safety is most importance thing for workers who are at the site.
5. Final Fact: With the popularity of prefabricated construction, it right to say that prefabricated construction is a smart investment for project. Quick construction, cost effectiveness and high durability benefiting for PEB manufacturer and their customer relationships. These type of benefits everyone choosing prefabricated structures for construction.
BENEFITS OF PREFABRICATED STRUCTURES
Prefabricated construction involves creating building components in a designated manufacturing unit and installing the components at the construction site. Prefabricated structures construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. This method of construction majorly different as compared to traditional methods, offering numerous benefits to both client and construction company. These numerous benefits of prefabricated construction are as following:
Reusability: In traditional construction extra materials require and that lead to increased waste. If dismantled the traditional building then hardly some material are reusable. But in prefabricated structures, the components are prefabricated and accurate. The material are reusable after dismantling the prefabricated building. All components are tightened with nut and bolts and welding in prefabricated structure
Eco-Friendly: Due to the open process, traditional construction generate dust, a poisonous mixture of concrete, cement, wood, stone and silica. And even more vicious chemical particles which easily gets mixed in the air during construction process. But with Prefabricated construction, there is minimal air pollution and it never produces those poisonous dust. Prefabricated construction thus reduces waste pollution.
Less Expensive: Traditional construction methods are labour intensive – each section of the structure has to be installed and built manually. But Prefabricated structures are mainly built in manufacturing plant in controlled environment and installed at site. This process reduces the overall cost of labor and therefore makes prefab structures less expensive.
Greater Flexibility: If any section of the structure is installed at site and then need to change its design. In prefabricated construction, prefabricated structures are made up of many individual parts and that allows for a greater amount of flexibility in design. If something needs to be changed in the design then the specific prefab part can simply be altered before production.
Reduced Construction Time: Prefabricated constructions take a fraction of the time to complete compared to traditional building. Components of any prefabricated steel structure are manufactured in the manufacturing plant according to the industrial standard and then installed at construction site of the project. This process can takes significantly lesser time. In traditional construction, contractor has to wait for each component which to be built and installed on site. So traditional construction is time taking process while prefabricated reduced the construction time.
Weather friendly Raw Materials : Components of prefabricated structure are manufactured in a controlled environment according to the industrial standards. Carbon fiber coating and monocoat paint are used to prevent corrosion in components of prefabricated structure. So moisture does not affect prefabricated components in rainy season.
PREFABRICATED STRUCTURE SMART CHOICE OF CONSTRUCTION
A prefabricated structure is a structure that is manufactured in manufacturing setup under controlled environment. Prefabricated construction is growing well in the construction industry all over the world. Today, prefabricated construction has become one of the major components of the developed countries and developing countries are in progress. In developed countries building construction are mostly prefabricated. So prefabricated construction has growth potential in the years to come. Now in Indian construction industry mostly buildings are prefabricated structure because of the various advantages like flexibility in designs, higher in durability, recyclable and cost effectiveness.
These prefabricated structures are known for fast and affordable type of construction and hence the demand for prefabricated construction is increasing in India. More than 70% buildings are being built in the country with the use of Prefabricated Building technique. These prefabricated structure includes stability, low maintenance, economic, rapid construction and easy future expansion. By using proper insulation, puf panels and sufficient air changers in the building, more cost can be saved.
Prefabricated structures are crafted to be energy efficient. Steel components blended with panels are made with high pre- and post-consumer recycled materials. The building components themselves have also an energy saving capabilities. They also have recyclable properties which makes prefabricated construction one of the preferred options in the market. An imperative characteristic of these structures are therefore that it is energy efficient and a smart choice of construction. Besides being cost effective, there are many reasons forthe popularity of prefabricated structures.