Prefabricated labour hutment / Colony
PREFAB SITE OFFICE
Prefab site offices are generally placed near construction sites to facilitate the site managers and workforce with space for planning to strategize and to provide them storage for site documentation.
Our company constructs a quality range of Double Storey Portable Site Offices at cost-effective prices. These portable buildings, manufactured using high-grade raw materials, are assured of greater durability and sturdiness. They are also credited for their precise structure and smooth finish.
Site offices are often known as ‘site huts’ even if they are large and well fitted out. It is our prime responsibility that site offices are congenial, appealing and multifaceted as well as being suitably robust and secure. These offices are precisely tested under the supervision of our quality controllers.
These prefabricated site offices are available in different sizes and can be prepared accordingly to meet the client’s needs. These buildings are quick and economical as compared to conventional buildings.
Our company is a pioneer in the design and production of Prefab Site Office range covering Prefabricated Interior Office, Prefabricated Cabin, Prefabricated Site Office, etc. We have been providing finest solutions to our customers with our sheer dedication and hard work toward designing benchmark products. Over the years we have developed a great rapport in the market for manufacturing superlative range of Prefab Site Office. The range has been developed keeping in mind the requirements of makeshift offices at project sites. The designed range is demanded for impeccable finishing, stability, ability to withstand strong winds, and durability. We welcome the inquiries of our customers to deliver their specific orders.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing Prefab site office. This Site office is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The Prefabricated site office work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- G+1 or G+2 structures can also be provided if there is scarcity of land
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant )
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated prefab .site office.
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation
- Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi storey buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- Fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated site office can be recycled again and again if required)
Prefabricated site offices are often known as portable site offices. These prefabricated site offices are structured and designed as per the requirements and can be redesigned accordingly.
The material of these buildings is made at factory units by the skilled workforce and the buildings are set up at the site by mapping the parts with the help of workforce as designed.
We manufacture this Mezzanine Floor for G+1, G+2 Structures using high quality mild steel and aluminium. The floor is mainly a raised platform that is independent of a building structure and is supported by steel columns. The floor is composed of pallet access gate, particle board decking, perimeter handrail, toe plate, staircase, support beams, columns and deck beams. Clients can obtain this floor in different finishing and designs from us as per their requirements. This floor is easy to install and resistant to rust.
Owing to the efforts of our workforce, we can offer a superior quality range of Prefabricated Site Office. They are compact & have high structural strength thereby making it possible to create suitably.
Another fantastic thing about these prefabricated Site office is that they can be moved from one place to another, If required. Construction of buildings is a time taking process. Whereas, In the case of such type of Prefabricated site office, They are easy to be assembled and can be ready in a matter of hours in case of emergencies. They can be installed at almost any place with less labor work.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.