Portable Double Storey/Multi Storey Building
Multi storied buildings are Prefabricated structural frames, typically fabricated out of steel and used in residential as well as commercial construction projects. It consists of columns as well as roof beams and can be customised for colour and shape as per project requirements. We employ computer aided design technology to create cutting edge designs for structures that can be easily assembled onsite.
In the construction of residential buildings, multi storied structures provide a flexible, reliable and cost effective solution due to slim floor beams and light steel frames with steel infill walls. They are widely used in the construction of high-rise towers as well as row houses. With immense knowledge and expertise in this industry, we are involved in providing Multi Storey Steel Building. The provided service is well rendered by utilizing modern tools and equipments under the strict supervision of our professionals. Further, our client’s can avail this provided service at very reasonable rates.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing Prefabricated Multi storey building. This Prefabricated Multi storey building is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The Prefabricated Multi storey building work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- G+1 or G+2 structures can also be provided if there is scarcity of land
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant )
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated Prefabricated Multi storey building.
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation
- Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi storey buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- Fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated Multi storey building can be recycled again and again if required)n
- Multi storied buildings are a cost-effective solution owing to considerable reduction in initial foundation and infrastructure expenses.
- It speeds up construction time due to relative ease of installation.
- Multi storied buildings are extremely strong and durable and are earthquake and weather resistant.
- There are lesser dead loads as compared to regular concrete buildings.
- The need for lesser columns enables the construction of longer spaces.
- It is an eco-friendly solution as the steel structures are 100% recyclable and don’t cause material wastage.
- It is corrosion resistant and requires minimum maintenance.
We also address specific client needs and offer customised solutions to meet individual project requirements.
When it comes to commercial buildings, multi storied structures offer ample flexibility in design and aesthetics. The lesser and smaller columns enable the construction of larger spaces and also enable a lighter foundation. They are commonly used in structures such as multi-level car parks, high rise commercial buildings, airports and hangers, stadiums, metro stations as well as railway station
Institutional buildings such as hospitals and schools often have specific requirements such as ramps or areas for equipment and machinery. These needs can be met through the installation of multi-storied buildings which offer design flexibility, low maintenance, durability as well as quicker construction time.
Fantastic thing about these prefabricated Multi storey building is that they can be moved from one place to another, If required. Construction of buildings is a time taking process. Whereas, In the case of such type of Prefabricated Multi storey building, They are easy to be assembled and can be ready in a matter of hours in case of emergencies. They can be installed at almost any place with less labor work.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.