Porta cabin / Portable Cabin
PREFABRICATED LOW COST HOUSING
We are providing Low Cost Housing that is widely used in urgent housing need. The offered low cost housing is fully insulated, as per the residential requirements and standards. Low cost housing is made from high quality raw materials, which can withstand harsh environment and climate. We take pride in offering modular building solutions designed to meet your individual requirements combined with flexible and affordable financial packages.
Low cost sandwich panel construction systems offer a rapid, low cost solution for a wide range of accommodation types. Light steel frames provide wall and roof support and walls are formed by composite sandwich panels with integral insulation and a variety of internal and external finishes.
Low cost prefabricated buildings are supplied with a choice of wall panel thickness dependent on local climatic conditions. Standard thick wall panels are available in cement board finishes with an inner core or EPS or Rockwool and galvanised steel wall finishes which offer slightly higher insulation performance. Multi storey buildings and complex accommodation can be designed using this flexible, cost effective and reliable construction system.
Our low cost prefabricated homes are manufactured and supplied as a complete package which includes the building, all of the internal and external finishes, sanitary ware and kitchen, double glazed window units, plumbing installation and the electrical system and lighting.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing Prefabricated low cost housing. This Prefabricated low cost housing is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The Prefabricated low cost housing work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- G+1 or G+2 structures can also be provided if there is scarcity of land
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant )
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated Prefabricated low cost housing
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation
- Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi storey buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated low cost housing can be recycled again and again if required)
Choose prefabricated sandwich panel construction systems for low cost housing projects, cost effective camp accommodation and general purpose buildings where price is the most important deciding factor.
Prefabricated off site, these buildings are ideal for remote locations. Suitable for low cost housing projects, camp applications and a multitude of other building types, sandwich panel construction provides a genuine low cost solution.
Fantastic thing about these Prefabricated low cost housing is that they can be moved from one place to another, If required. Construction of buildings is a time taking process. Whereas, In the case of such type of Prefabricated low cost housing, They are easy to be assembled and can be ready in a matter of hours in case of emergencies. They can be installed at almost any place with less labor work. Low cost buildings can be shipped anywhere in the world in standard sized shipping containers or by road. The buildings are packaged at the factory and loaded into suitable transport for delivery direct to the work site. The buildings arrive on site with all of the components required for the complete installation. Our team can install the building or it can be assembled by local contractors with the help of full installation drawings, which are supplied, under the supervision of our experienced technicians.
We offer custom design for all low cost buildings, schools, hostels, hotels, offices, town houses etc. Our aim is to provide buildings and equipment that satisfy end user target budgets. To achieve this we need to fully understand your requirements so please provide as much information as possible to assist us in producing the best price for your project.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.