Prefabricated Hospital & Health Care Center
APCC offers a wide range of modular Prefab Health Centre’s with Sandwich insulated panels/EPS/SB /CF insulated panels. Our prefab health centers can be designed to complement existing facilities or provide a modern appearance. We offer the solutions for modular prefab health centers with structure for hospitals and without structure for small prefab clinics. There is no compromise on specification either: the flexibility, the load bearing capacity of the prefab health care center, quality of panels etc. We offers the complete turnkey solutions for prefab health centre’s under one roof starting from designing, fabrication, production and till installation. While designing the prefab health centre’s we consider factors like natural daylight, proper ventilation for fresh air for patients. Moreover these prefab health centres are constructed with insulated panels so these prefab hospital are best suited to hot regions as well as cold regions too. At the time of natural disasters these prefab health centres are constructed in half of the time or less as compared to the permanent construction.
APCC has come up with the solution of modular prefab health centers that can address the above problem. The portable structures are widely used by government & non-profitable organizations to set up clinics in areas where land availability is limited or construction is difficult.
Each kind of machine can be installed in these portable clinics. These clinics can carry people, machines, and electricity with them in all places. These have a proper ventilation facility. They can be driven to any place at any given moment. Hygiene can be maintained in these little prefabricated structures. These camps will be more successful if we use these prefabricated clinics at the place of tents and other unsafe temporary measures.
This department identifies and manufactures furniture and medical support systems that go into the making of a hospital, like hospital beds, table’s chairs and various other support systems used in cabins, O.T or the stores. We can design, fabricate or modify medical aids like walkers, crutches or special trolleys which might be needed for specific needs of a trauma care unit, a burn unit or a female ward, like a specially designed toilet seat and support for the old or retarded. Our strength in this area comes from our industrial design department which has been involved in designing and developing various products ranging from high tech safety scalpel, to specialized tools, machines, and custom made electro mechanical equipment’s made from materials ranging from plastics to aluminum castings and sheet metals.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing prefab Hospital. This Prefab hospital is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The clinic work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- G+1 or G+2 structures can also be provided if there is scarcity of land
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant)
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated Prefab hospital / Heath center.
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation.
- Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, firefighting equipment’s, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi story buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- Fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated hospital can be recycled again and again if required)
India has many places where there is no medical help available. Multi Decor India offers the solutions for modular prefab health centers with structures for small prefab clinics. These prefabricated clinics are reliable, If we use these prefabricated clinics in healthcare camps like, “Chikitsha Shivir” we can provide better help to the people of remote areas
Furthermore, the material used by us in the making of the Walls of these Prefabricated hospital entirely depends on the client’s requirement, as we have a handful of resources as we deal in all types of Walls like PVC, PUFF, PPGI, AEOCON PANEL, BISON BOARD, SD wall, Rapicon , CF panel etc. All these walls are entirely constructed by incorporating water-resistant materials.
Another fantastic thing about these prefabricated hospital Camps is that they can be moved from one place to another, If required. Construction of buildings is a time taking process. Whereas, In the case of such type of Prefabricated clinic, They are easy to be assembled and can be ready in a matter of hours in case of emergencies. They can be installed at almost any place with less labor work.
This is the best option for patients and doctors as well Because the latest technology can be sent to almost all the remote areas of India easily and effectively. These camps can be held more frequently. hence, the success rate of these plans and the health of our citizens will improve if we provide our people with the appropriate help at the appropriate time. Portability makes it easier to provide medical help at any given instant of time.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.