Prefabricated Cold Storage
PREFAB COLD STORAGE/COLD ROOM
We are one of the profound manufacturer and supplier of Cold Storage.With a far sighted vision, a keen perception of the market trends, and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, we are offering Cold Storage. Solutions tailored made to suit any industry that requires storage of perishable produce over extended periods of time without suffering any loss of quality – be it in look, feel, touch, taste or chemical composition. The range made available by us is manufactured employing latest machines and equipment following industry set guidelines.The demand of offered cold storage is rising as this is ideal for the purpose of storing perishable items. We have fitted this cold storage with excellent temperature controllers to ensure the desired results. Our dexterous professionals test the entire plant on various quality parameters and utilize the top-most quality components in assembling these plants. These storage plants have the capability to adjust the temperature as required in the application. Our offered range is known for durability, reliable operations, and high performance. Also, these are temperature controlled in order to prevent adverse conditions. Industries that cold storage solutions enormously useful include the agriculture sector, horticulture and floriculture units. Client can avail these products from us at reasonable prices.
Supported by a team of diligent professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting, supplying and importing of wide assortment of Cold Room. These precisely built Cold Room have been designed by using quality approved raw materials to ensure about their quality and operation. We designed these Cold Storage as per the specification of the client. These are available with PUF insulated panels and are applied in to food processing, hospitality, warehouses, food retail, dairy & ice cream industry, meat, chicken & fish processing industry, floriculture, pharmaceuticals and many others.Our offered rooms help to removing excess of heat and protect the goods from bacteria, rot and other contaminates. Known for its precise engineering and compact designing, the performance it provides is highly commendable. This product is used for the purpose of preserving food items in hotels and restaurants. These products are manufactured from high quality raw material procured from the reliable vendor as per the norms of the industry standards. We also deal in the manufacturing of Cold Storage Panel, Ante Room, Cold Room Panels, Modular Cold Room and Cold Storage Plant. We designed these rooms as per the specification of the client. These can be availed from us at reasonable prices.
As per the varied requirements and demands of clients, we manufacture optimum quality Cold Storage Buildings. These are extensively used to store various food products. The entire range is constructed using the finest grade raw material and advanced technology in accordance with the international quality standards. These are highly appreciated among clients due to the moisture resistance and enhanced durability.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing prefeb cold storage . This prefab cold storage is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The prefeb cold storage work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- G+1 or G+2 structures can also be provided if there is scarcity of land
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant )
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated Prefabricated low cost housing
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation
- Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi storey buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated low cost housing can be recycled again and again if required)
Fantastic thing about these prefabricated cold storage is that they can be moved from one place to another, if required. Construction of buildings is a time taking process. Whereas, In the case of such type of prefabricated cold storage, they are easy to be assembled and can be ready in a matter of hours in case of emergencies. They can be installed at almost any place with less labor work.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.