Prefabricated Staff Accommodation
We understand that there is surge in demand to keep the staff around the site as their need has increased with growth in construction industry, thus we are offering Staff Hutment. We find their usage has increased and insulated prefab worker hutment has been seen in various construction sites. We are determined to provide turkey solution including all the requirements after the plinth completion to the final ready to move in accommodation including the electrical fittings, sanitary fittings, furniture and bunk beds.
With the professional workforce of our organization, we manufacture and supply a huge array of Prefab Structure staff Colony in India. We expert in an installation of the perfect balance of rugged lifespan and pleasant design of Prefab structure staff colony. The durability of our products helps to reduce maintenance and replacement costs. We have long standing reputation of customer service, promising timely delivery of both product and service. Our product is coupled with superior quality, flexibility in modifications and reasonable pricing.
This Prefabricated staff Hutment is the temporary shelter for non residential staff, widely used for offsite projects. It can be modified with structural and non structural additions, as it is lightweight and thus easy to move and erect. The durable materials used in the Prefab staff Hutment ensure high tensile strength and excellent temperature inside. It is completely insulated for high energy efficiency and comfort to workers and is integrated with the basic facilities to ensure a safe and secure living.
Owing to our years of experience and immense knowledge in this domain, we are able to offer quality accredited Prefabricated Staff Hutments to our clients. These are modular structures widely installed at on site job location for accommodating or housing staffs or workers. The offered prefabricated staff hutments are ready to move structures as these have electrical fittings, sanitary fittings, furniture, bunk beds and even a painting of wall is also not required. Additionally, the ceiling and wall are covered by the CFB/SD/ PUF/EPS insulated panels that provide air tight fitting and ensure low heat transfer, thus keeping the suitable interior in extreme climatic conditions. These hutments are available in different sizes and can also be customized in accordance with the diverse needs of our clients.
As per the requirements of the clients, we are engaged in providing staff Colony. This staff Colony is provided by our experienced team of professionals. They are capable to provide best services and products to clients and satisfy them in all possible manners. The staff Colony work is provided by us as per the requirements of the clients and we strive hard to complete the task in speculative time frame.
- Custom Built & Pre-Engineered construction with insulated panels.
- Durable, Detachable and good strength
- Very quick delivery and completion.
- G+1 or G+2 structures can also be provided if there is scarcity of land
- These are completely free from corrosion and can withstand adverse weather conditions (All weather proof construction & maintenance free and termite resistant )
- APCC offers the most convenient & economical solution for insulated Prefabricated low cost housing
- Require minimal man power with simple tools for installation
- Customized design as per clients requirement & land availability.
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy & strong construction.
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift & erect at any height on the roof too for extension purpose.
- Fixing of smoke detectors, fire fighting equipments, AC’s are easily possible for safety and better facilities.
- These multi storey buildings are insulated resulting to higher energy savings and more comfort in adverse conditions due to insulation
- Dry construction, Quick and easy to erect
- Flexibility of expansion and re-location
- Dismantle & Re-assemble easily without any cost loss (The structures are designed in such a way that they are easy to relocate and expand when required)
- fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime (Prefabricated low cost housing can be recycled again and again if required)
The main purpose of the “Prefabricated Labour Camps” is to save time and money. These Prefab staff Camps are cost-efficient, easy to install, precisely designed with the perfect finish, keeping in mind all the things like heating and ventilation, etc.
Furthermore, the material used by us in the making of the Walls of these Prefabricated staff Accommodations entirely depends on the client’s requirement, as we have a handful of resources as we deal in all types of Walls like PVC, PUFF, PPGI, AEOCON PANEL, BISON BOARD, SD wall, Rapicon , CF panel etc. All these walls are entirely constructed by incorporating water-resistant materials.
Another fantastic thing about these prefabricated staff Camps is that they can be moved from one place to another, If required. Construction of buildings is a time taking process. Whereas, In the case of such type of Prefabricated Labour Camps, They are easy to be assembled and can be ready in a matter of hours in case of emergencies. They can be installed at almost any place with less labor work.
Staff camps being the most affordable and speedy medium to accommodate staff, at any site in bulk not only in India but across the world. To know more about Prefabricated staff Camps, feel free to get in touch with the sales team of APCC.We are ready with our services at the place you locate.
Prefabricated construction is becoming more common, improving in quality and has become available in a variety of budgets. Despite the perception of prefabrication, there are numerous benefits to this type of construction. This article assesses the advantages that prefabricated construction presents for both businesses and customers.
- Reduced Construction time: When the foundation is being built in site, the structural members are simultaneously fabricated in industries. Since the erection time is also less it results in the early completion of the structure
- Less Manpower at Site: Most of the work in a PEB construction is done in the industries thus the requirement of manpower at the site is very less comparatively
- Reduction in Cost: Since both materials and manpower is minimized the overall cost of construction is reduced
- Flexibility in Design: Modular construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. The steel structural members are designed in software and is fabricated with machines, thus desired shape can be achieved without any compromise. Hence the PEB can be architecturally versatile
- Scope for Future Expansion: Since bolted connections are only used, the length wise expansion in a PEB becomes more evident
- Low Maintenance: Modern metal finishes and coatings will help the steel panels to resist corrosion, chemical attack etc., and also the steel surfaces can be easily repaired if damaged.
- Seismic Resistance: The super structure made of steel is light in weight and flexible enough to offer greater resistance to seismic waves when compared to conventional concrete structures.Consistent Quality Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Consistent Quality: Since prefabricated construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality.
- Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
- Shorter Construction Time: Portable construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously.
- Safety: Since sub-assemblies are created in a factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, there is less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt. This ensures that those on the construction site, as well as a project’s eventual tenants are less likely to be exposed to weather-related health risks.
- Final Thoughts: With the continued popularity of prefabricated construction, it is likely that it will only continue to grow in popularity. Customers who choose this option are able to enjoy a high quality, quicker, cost-effective, and eco-friendly construction method.